Other Service Requests

Get an Invoice or view Payment History

You can view your account information online anytime. By request, we can send a monthly Electronic Invoice sent to your email at no charge. By request, we will mail you a monthly Paper Invoice for a processing fee of $2 per month.

Online – Click here to Login to your account from there you can view your Payment History.

Phone or Mail your request to us for monthly email or print Invoices.

Update Account Information

Account information includes name, address, phones, and email. Without correct and up-to-date information invoices, payment receipts, and important notices will not reach you. Don’t let that happen to you!

Online – click here to Login to Your Account and update your account information.

Mail it, Bring it, Drop it at The Office – please include tenant name and unit number(s).

Click Update Account Information Form to get the form, print it, then fill it out and send it to 229 Storage.

Request Change in Storage

We are pleased to help with your changing storage needs. Whether it requires moving to a larger unit, or adding additional units or spaces.

The best way to serve you is to call us at (740) 524-2111.

Refer a New Customer

Much of our growth has been through satisfied customer telling their friends. We want to thank you for your referrals with a $25 Reward. Make up a Referral Certificate which your friend brings in. When they rent, you both receive a $25 credit to your accounts.

Click Customer Referral Form for the form, print it, and complete the Existing Customer section. Give it to your referral and have them bring it with them to 229 Storage.

Delinquent Account Questions

How long after my account is delinquent before my belongings will go to public sale?

Any time a unit is not paid on-time it is subject to sale under the law. Neither of us want that to happen. If your payment is late, please contact us immediately. If you are in default, 229 Storage will notify you by letter prior to public sale. As a customer, it is your responsibility to make sure we have accurate, up-to-date contact information associated with your account, and to pay your bill on time.

What happens if my belongings go to public?

Once the unit is sold, the proceeds are applied to your outstanding balance. If the proceeds are higher than the outstanding balance, a check for the difference will be sent to the original person leasing the storage. If the proceeds are lower than the outstanding balance, the remainder is still due and can be sent to collections.